Friday, February 25, 2011

Back to the grind

Well this week was the first week back to the grind. Needless to say I have recovered from my surgery. The HIDA scan showed that I had no leak, and he then thought maybe there was a torn muscle. I started to feel better over the weekend then on the Monday before I was return to work I felt the best I had. On Tue. I was back to feeling horrible and was due to turn back to work on Wed. I decided to go ahead and have my FMLA extended. Good thing I did I ended up getting the FLU! It was horrible but I had a few more days to rest up. I went back this past Mon. and I think this was the longest week ever. I am glad it is the weekend and Connor and I can have some fine.

Connor did very well in school this week, he ended up with no notes, and was pretty good at home as well.

This weekend we plan to pick out some fabric for some chairs we have been wanting covered for a long time. These chairs were my grandmas and I remember them from my first memories of her house. I don't even know how old they could be. I am excited because they are still in decent condition.

We also have allot of cleaning and laundry to catch up on. Between recovery and sickness going around our house we can say its gotten behind on us. Not to mention we have a unwanted house visitor again.. another Mouse! I don't know why we never had any before last fall now this is the 2nd time. I know we live next to a field but I need to figure out how to keep them from coming into my house, they are unwanted and gross me out!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment