Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter

So this post is backwards, it should have come before the last one but I couldn’t wait to write about Alice.  So now on to Easter.  This Easter felt kind of weird, everyone seemed gloomy or in some kind of funk.  I don’t know maybe it was just my imagination.  Ashley was missing, my Great and Uncle didn’t make the trip, and some were sick and just not feeling well.  With all that we still had a great time, lots of food like always.  Of course there was an Easter egg hunt, and this year Coleman was able to do it.  Courtney and I hid the eggs in the front yard - I skipped the back yard this year, mainly because my grass (well weeds) need cut.  We threw several of them in the front yard, and I told Connor those were for Coleman.  When we went outside to hide the eggs, of course Connor was trying to cheat and look out the blinds to see where we were hiding them.  

 

Coleman finding his eggsDSC01612

Connor Found of the the eggs with a $1 DSC01615

Cousin Love

DSC01628 

Of course lets not forget the night before we dyed Easter eggs and it was a mess, well Connor’s hands turned out to me. DSC01580

DSC01585 DSC01582

I Think about all of the eggs were broken, when we got finished.

DSC01587

TAAA-DAAA the finished products

Of course the Easter Bunny came to visit also

DSC01600

No comments:

Post a Comment