Saturday, July 30, 2011

Beach Time!

Every summer growing up our family vacations were going to Ohio to visit our family.  Don’t get me wrong I loved going to see my Grandma but it seemed like every other kid always went to the beach, when we had been maybe 2 times, and those weren't even in the summer time.  Looking back I am grateful for the memories we made.  I have very found memories of going to Cincinnati Reds games, and to the horse races with my dad.  Now that I am a mom I want to make as many memories with Connor.  I have promised my self that every summer we will take a trip to the beach.  I cant afford a whole week so usually it is just a long weekend.  This year I knew we were going to go just not sure when.  My mom forward me an email she received for a hotel that had an amazing deal going on and just happened to be running that weekend, I had the funds and was able to get off work.  It was all perfect.  So I booked it.  Olivia came with us.  I have been friends with her mom since I was in 2nd grade.  I love both of them to death.  Olivia had never been to the beach before so off we go to Myrtle Beach.  Me and two kids, I thought it would be a piece of cake, but it was harder then I thought.  Keeping my eyes on both and I couldn't body board with Olivia because Connor would want to come and of course I couldn't just leave him sitting there.  It was work, but all was worth it.  They loved the beach!

DSC01841 DSC01845 DSC01847 DSC01851 DSC01859 DSC01884 DSC01887 DSC01893 DSC01895 DSC01896

No comments:

Post a Comment