Sunday, April 20, 2014

Connor Turns 7!!!!

April 10, 2014


Connor turns 7!  It is so hard to believe.  They really do grow up fast, almost in a blink of an eye, he turned 7. When I found out I was pregnant I really had no clue what to expect.  This joyful little boy has brought to much joy and happniess into my life, more then I could ever imagine.  I am glad God chose me to be his mom.  I was sick on his birthday and told him the night before I did not have a present for him, he was so understanding and so loving.  I ended up making it to see him at lunch and sit with him.  My cousin Courtney and her husband Brandon ended up coming and taking him out to dinner because I was not able to.  That meant to much to me, and I know Connor loved it!  I have the best family hands down! 





No comments:

Post a Comment