Friday, January 17, 2014

Basketball!


This past weekend we finally went to Michelle's house and stayed the night. We also went to USC basketball game. Connor was so excited. 

We got down there Friday about 8:30 and Connor was wide awake after a little nap. He didn't go to sleep till well after 12:30. That's what Kyle said. By that time I was long gone. 
The next morning we got up and cooked breakfast and then hung around till game time. It was a lot of fun and I hope we will be able to go to another one before then end of the season. 
Here are a few more pictures of Connor playing at aunt Michelle's. 

I love their new house it makes me want to start fresh and re decorate my whole house! 
She has hanging the poster I had made for their wedding reception as a surprise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment