Friday, February 14, 2014

Snow Day take 2



2-13-14 

So today even more snow came down. I wanted to venture out and play in it and make a snow man. It was really bad out, so we were stuck in the house. Day 3 of no school. Tomorrow is Friday no school again and Monday is Presidents' Day so no school yet again. By mid afternoon the sun was out and the snow was melting fast. I honestly don't know if I have ever seen that much snow here in SC. We had right at 5 inches plus ice. Yesterday afternoon as it was melting so fast we decided to venture out and see how the roads were. Once of of the neighbor hood they were clear. They had been plowed another thing I don't know if I have ever seen done in South Carolina. The state was defiantly prepared for this storm. 

By mid afternoon it was melting as fast as it came. 
Once it warmed up it Connor felt the need to have his shorts on. 










No comments:

Post a Comment