Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The BIG snow 2014


It's snowing again! This time it's a big storm! It started yesterday (Tuesday), school was out, luckily my mom was home sick and Con stayed with her. When I left for work it started snowing but it wasn't bad. I left work at 5 for the day and there was hardly anything on the ground. When I got home we had a good three inches on the ground. Today was a different story I went to work for 2 hours and it was a mess coming home. As the day has gone on it's got worse. It is supposed to sleet all night and tomorrow will be a mess. I am defiantly prepared if we lose power. We have plenty of good and flash lights ready. I am hoping at done lose power but if we do, we are prepared. School is out tomorrow and more then likely Friday, Monday they are out for Presidents' Day. It might just be a long week! 
My house and my work two major differences. 
The road home
Snow we used to make snow cream- it was our first time wasn't all that good. I think we may need to find another recepie - if there is one. 

Fun in the snow with the neighbor boys!






No comments:

Post a Comment