Sunday, March 9, 2014

A creative weekend

This past week was pretty slow for us. Lately it seems nice for some downtime on the weekend. Connor had a soccer game and it was team pictures. It was a beautiful weekend out and he played outside a lot. 




I ended up buying a new cutting machine and did a project. I saw a windo like the one I did on Pinterest and loved it. I had/ have a  cutting machine and bought it right before Connor was boring but I have to buy cartridges for it and they are mostly $40! And I may only want one image. I found the shilloute camo and I can cut anything from fabric to vinyl and any shape or font from the computer. It's a whole software program that definitely has a learning curve. Here is the window I completed and put above my cabnites. 
I also made my first maxi skirt. I can't wait to wear it and to make many more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment