Thursday, January 19, 2012

All in a days work

The other day I completed two projects I had been working on / needed to do. Here they are :

IMG_0377[1]

IMG_0376[1]

I made a cute Valentine’s Tulle Wreath. 

AND

Drum Roll Please!

I installed a new kitchen faucet ALL BY MY SELF!

I think I am the proudest of that.  I knew we needed a new one and after someone falling through that was going to put it in for me, I was a little irritated and not being able to count on people so I said what the heck I will do it.  I looked a video up on YouTube, so I thought it looked simple enough.  Sure enough it was pretty simple and a day and half later it was done and WORKING!  I am pretty proud of my self.  Next project is switching the thermostat out to a programmable one, I watched a video on that also. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment