Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The last 6 months

Wow its been 6 months. I have really slacked in the blogging department. I am going to summarize everything up the best I can. It defiantly has been a busy past 6 months with many activities.


In the last post I posted about 4th of July, in that month we also attended Michelle’s first bridal shower. It was hosted by Jen and Danielle at Jen’s house. It was really nice and she got TONS of stuff. Connor of course attend and was the only male there, he ate it up. He had to pick out his card for her and he decided to go with a Happy Birthday Transformer card, and he was proud of it. Of course Michelle loved it.


DSC01983 DSC01997


August



  • Con started school! He got into the 4k program with Greenville county schools, I was very thankful I knew it was going to be a huge help for us, in more ways then one. He attends school everyday from 8-2:30. I was fine the first couple days but it was the 3rd or maybe the 2nd day that I dropped him off and he got out of the car and walk right in like a big boy, not even looking back and that's when I lost it, and cried on the way to work. My baby is growing!

DSC02044


DSC02049 DSC02050 DSC02058



  • There was also a second shower.. this time from Kyle and Michelle. It was a stock the bar / couples shower in Columbia, hosted by Ashley and Jackie. We made the trip down and had a lot fun.

DSC02066 DSC02073 DSC02092


September


was a pretty laid back month. Connor started soccer and as fast as he started we stopped. I always firmly believed if they start something for them to stick it out but it was a screaming crying fit every time. I don’t think he was ready. So hopefully we can try again in the near future. He says he wants to try karate and I seem to think he may be good at it, and it be good for him. That will be something I will be looking into in the next couple months.


This was also the month of Michelle and Kyle’s Bachelor/ bachelorette weekend. We planned hard for this so we were so excited. We rented a huge house in north Myrtle Beach for the weekend. Michelle, Kyle and I went down on Thu, and then most people started rolling in on Friday. Of course that weekend was really cold and rainy and we never saw the beach. It was nice to get away with no kids. I am glad most of their closest friends made it down I know it meant a lot to them.


DSC02120 DSC02122#13 he looks so little!


312236_10100373032082637_12602315_51128414_214687824_n 313914_10100373032307187_12602315_51128419_1193484098_n


October


This month was FULL of events. The main on being the wedding! BUT, the wedding will get a post all of its on within the next couple days.



  • We always love going apple picking, and so of course me and Connor made our way to sky top again this year. We also did our normal fall traditions such as picking out a pumpkin and going trick or treating. This year I found a game cock costume that I fell in LOVE with I asked Con if that would be ok, he said yes (which surprised me, seeing he is so independent, I thought for sure he would want to pick out his own) He was the mascot I dressed as the football player and one night we meet up with Olivia and she was the cheerleader. We looked pretty cute if I must say so my self.
  • DSC02178 DSC02183

    DSC02188 DSC02197

    DSC02206 DSC02315 DSC02320 downsize

    Well That’s all for now. I will have a whole post just for the wedding coming soon within the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment