Wednesday, January 2, 2013

School Days

Augusta also brought the start of school! Connor Started K5 at AJ Wittenberg. It is a school with engineering and science curriculum. I think its an amazing school, and so far he is doing so well. He is learning to read and its awesome to see him learn something new everyday.  He has a teacher that he adores and in his eyes is never wrong.  She is so patient with the kids.  He is learning so much I know I wasn’t learning that much when I was 5. 

This year they have been on several field trips all ready. The Children's Museum, Happy Cow and High Cotton downtown for lunch.  I was luckily enough to head to Happy Cow with all of the k5 students.  Happy Cow is a creamery that makes their own milk, butter and cheese from their cows.  When we walked into the building where the milking is done, all at once they said ewwwww… and boy were they right it stunk bad.  He still has a couple more field trip to go on before the end of the year. 

DSC02873Ohh and the best thing I forgot to mention is that they wear uniforms!!!!!!!  I love it, there is no fight about cloths, he has 2 color pants to pick from and 3 shirts. 

DSC02877

IMG_1632 IMG_1961

No comments:

Post a Comment