Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year

Well today is the start of 2013!  Its hard to believe how fast time moves when you are an adult.  I know I have said this over and over, but I am truly going to start.. well try my hardest to write more.  I love reading back over past blogs.  I ended off with Summer in the last post and so much has happened, which I will be catching up.

This year I feel like is going to be a awesome year for us.  I have some personal goals set that I plan on achieving.  I feel like within this past year I have really found out about my self and just kind of became who I was meant to be.  I am comfortable with my life, I love being a mom.  It truly is the hardest job ever but I feel like I am learning to be a better one everyday.  I can’t wait to see what this year has to offer.  This year we have no milestones and nothing big planned unlike the past couple years.  Here is to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment