Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Vegas!!!!

So for my big 3-0 Michelle and I had Vegas in mind for over a year.  I was determined to make it happen!  I have the best sister ever!!!!  The plane ticket was a present for planning her wedding the year before and she was able to get my room at a discount with her players card, so that ended up being my birthday present.  We went out there for 5 nights 6 days.  I was a little worried at first because that was the longest that me and Connor would have been away from each other but we both survived. I had a lot of fun it was defiantly a life time trip to remember.  I did the whole tourist thing and walked and walked for about 5 hours a day! 

DSC03078 DSC03082 DSC03141 DSC03156 DSC03176 IMG_1846 IMG_1847 IMG_1861 IMG_1871 IMG_1877

My friend Heather and her husband ended up coming out at the same time, so we all had a nice dinner together for my birthday.  We ate really good while we were out there.  We ended up buying living social and groupons in advance that helped a lot with the food cost.  Michelle’s friend Alicia ended up flying out and staying for a couple nights as well it was fun!  Everything  there is way expensive food, drinks, anything really!  I couldn’t live there but it was fun for a visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment