Sunday, September 2, 2012

another 6 months have passed

Its hard to believe its been 6 more months since I wrote.  I have come to the realization I am just not good at keeping up.  But Once again I am going to try. To sum the past 6 months up :

  • My Cousin Courtney got married to a wonderful man Brandon.
  • Connor and my mom both celebrated birthdays. (the big 5 & 6-0!)
  • Connor flew on his first plane ride.  We went to Ohio to visit my best friend Mary and her family. 
  • Connor had his last day of 4k and Summer came.  I think that it was a pretty good summer for us, at the end we went to DISNEY WORLD!
  • Now he is a big kindergarten at an amazing new school (new for us) A.J Whittenberg School of Engineering. 

Of course I have had a few pintrest projects here and there but I put my self on a 3 months restriction from them.  For one I was spending too much money and two I wasn't finishing the current ones.

I will slowly update with the past months with pictures and details!

No comments:

Post a Comment