Wednesday, September 19, 2012

True Friendship is about ..

True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s about being separated and nothing changes. 

147492956516872888_Mq8J75mz_b

8303580532494058_5myVyPAz_c

51087776992859575_RCUu4Zeg_b

Growing up I always had a "best friend" but I never understood the true meaning until I meet Mary. Yes they way we become friends is quite weird to some people but hey it worked for us! We were both pregnant at the same time and had both joined a group April 2007 babies. We clicked and hit it off. That was over 6 years ago! Since then our friendship has bloomed into this thing we call best friends/ soul mates. She is completely my person (for those of you who watch Grey's Anatomy). We talk every single day. The only time I can remember not taking a day was when I went on a cruise in 2010, I think we went without talking for 2 days. In May me and Connor were very fortunate to be able to go and visit her and her family in Ohio. This was the first time all the kids meet. Luckily me and Mary have been able to see each other a little more then the kids have. The first time we meet was Sept 2010 when I flew to Ohio, she then came to see me that Dec of 2010, and now this past May. We had a lot of fun up there. We took a long weekend and flew. This was Connor's first time on a plane and he was excited. We flew into Columbus and then visited COSI. It is a Children's museum, and there were all kinds of neat things to do. The rest of the weekend consisted of hanging out with the family and then taking a day trip to the Zoo. The zoo there is HUGE, and so many cool animals that we don't have at our small zoo. My favorite I think had to be the polar bears! I am so glad I have someone that is there for me no matter what and I can tell anything to and will not pass judgment over me. She is my person!

DSC02760 Mary even had a way with Con to get him near the goat, and brush it.  This was huge for Con, as he is afraid of animals.  You can still see in the picture he is still ready to bolt! 

DSC02772all the kids, good picture even if they are not all looking.  IMG_09021st plane ride! IMG_0926 IMG_0928  A building in Columbus, Ohio

555282_3166260755889_1973884913_n

No comments:

Post a Comment