Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Family Pictures

I absolutely LOVVVVVE pictures.  I had wanted family pictures done because we had never had any done of the 5 of us since Connor and Kyle entered the family.  I also had a major project I wanted to tackle for a wall, and do canvas prints. You can see the post here. 

I knew the kind of look I was looking for, for the pictures. The photographers I had used before didn’t offer that.  I searched for a good two months for the right photographer and one that was in our price range.  I was sent to Rachael Hughes from another photographer I first inquired with.  I loved the way she used the sun at sunset in her pictures.  I fell in love and had to figure out 5 peoples schedules for it to work and book a couple months out in order for everything to fit in place but in the end it was defiantly worth it.  The day of it had been raining and was very cloudy.  Rachael offered to reschedule for us, but I was very eager to have these done, and not to mention the headache it was to arrange the time to fit with all of us. She assured me the pictures would still look great although the sun was hiding behind the clouds.  We drove an hour away to her and Michelle and Kyle drove and meet us there.  I defiantly wanted something outside and in a field.  I had no idea of somewhere around here that we could use but she had a place in Greenwood. 

Needless to say the pictures turned out amazing and I couldn’t have imagined or asked for anything more. 

IMG_1188Rachael J Hughes-1007-2

Rachael J Hughes-1037

Rachael J Hughes-1045

Rachael J Hughes-1080

Rachael J Hughes-1012

No comments:

Post a Comment