Monday, September 3, 2012

The Rest of March Fun

As for the rest of March I found a new hobby I love, but it’s an expensive one. Shooting!  I went twice that month and unfortunately have not been back, but soon. 

IMG_0551

Connor was out of school for spring break and Aunt Michelle decided she wanted to watch him for a few days and ended up taking him to the beach!  Least to say I was jealous because we did not make it down there this summer.  

IMG_0658IMG_0644She could not believe how much stuff I had to pack to bring with him.  I just tell her one day she will understand when she has kids.  We had to make sure he had snacks and plenty of things to keep him occupied while he was there and of course the beach stuff, so he could build big sand castles.

  USC Gamecocks Baseball team came and played at the Fluor Field, of course that was a game we couldn’t miss with them being 2 x national champs.  The game was broadcasted on ESPN and we were very lucky and got good sets.  We were even on TV! 

IMG_0654IMG_0656

No comments:

Post a Comment