Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Big Birthdays!

April is a busy birthday month for us.  With my moms being on the 8th and Con’s on the 10th which ever weekend they fall on (or close to) is usual a eventful weekend.  This year it was B-I-G birthday’s for both of them.  My mom turned 60, and Con turned 5! 

For my mom’s birthday Michelle and I thought for a while of what to do  we finally decided on a beautiful ring she had been eyeing over a year and a nice dinner.  She chose to go to Rick Erwin’s which was super nice!  They even came and brushed the crumbs off the table in between courses with a crumb scrapper…. surely something I had never seen before.  My cousin Nikki usually always comes over the weekend of Con’s party, this year was going to be no different.  My moms sister from Ohio also wanted to come and celebrate my moms birthday, but Aunt Pat wanted it to be a surprise.  Everyone surprised my mom at the restaurant.  She was very surprised and we all had a great night. 

DSC02655The next day was Connor’s Party.  This was the first year we did not have it at our house, his choice not mine.  I must say at first I was disappointed I was not going to get to plan this huge party, but in the end it was well worth it.   He wanted a angry birds theme and for his party to be at Giggle Bugs, a place with a bunch of inflatables for jumping.  I found some cupcake ideas online that I wanted to make for him.  I can’t believe he already turned 5, time really does go by so fast!

DSC02682IMG_0716DSC02676I had his 5th birthday pictures done down town by someone I had went to High School with they turned out so well! 

_RTM5408_RTM5464_RTM5502

No comments:

Post a Comment