Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good Bye K-4


The school year came and went. It seemed to go by so fast! At the end of the year they had a little performance that I went to and got to see Connor and his classmates sing. It was so cute!
Connor loved going to school and being in Mr. Bannister's class! I am proud to say he only missed 2 days! One for a trip to Ohio and the other we just decided we both needed another day added to the weekend, and he was starting to come down with a cold.
I feel like he has learned so much. I hope that 4k was a huge step in getting him ready and even ahead for K5. I remember how difficult school was for me and how much I hated school and how much of a fight it was for me and my mom from 3rd grade on. From 3rd grade till 12th is a long time to fight every morning. I know there were really no other choices for me then. I honestly think my problem was I was bored nothing intrigued me and once I became bored, that's it, it was over for me and I stopped paying attention and caring. Now I know there are other options so I am hoping to always keep him intrigued by whatever he is doing. That is a big decision factor that lead me to the School AJ Whittenburg for 5k.

DSC02817DSC02819  DSC02822

No comments:

Post a Comment